General Information Master Classes
Master Classes 3–8 April 2023
• International Master Classes of the ClaviCologne Festival will take place from 3.04.2023 till 8.04.2023 at Mozarteum University Salzburg
• International Master Classes are held in 3 disciplines: piano solo, organ, and hammerklavier.
THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT WAYS OF REGISTRATION:
1. Active participation in the master classes
• The active participants of piano solo master classes will have an opportunity to take 5 master classes with different worldwide famous teachers. Each professor will give 45 minutes of individual lesson to the active participants of the master classes.
• The active participants of organ and hammerklavier master classes will get 5 individual master classes with the professor of his/her discipline, 45 minutes each.
• The active participants of piano solo master classes will have an opportunity to take part in the open master class with Arie Vardi on April 7, 2023. Please click here for more information.
2. Passive participation in the master classes
• The passive participants will have an opportunity to listen to the unlimited number of master classes in the framework of ClaviCologne Festival and Academy